The audience will hear about:
- A recent report from CSIRO that serves as a roadmap for clean hydrogen use in the civil aviation industry
- A project exploring hydrogen-based fuel systems for the shipping sector from TU Delft’s Professional Engineering Programme
- The green hydrogen initiatives of the Colruyt Group's energy businesses (Eoly and DATS 24) and importantly if we're serious about creating a viable hydrogen-fuelled heavy-duty truck value chain in Europe it's essential to establish the right partnerships, production channels, fuelling infrastructure, etc.
- The Black Horse Project, an ambitious initiative headed up by The Visegrád Group (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) that seeks to lower carbon emissions in the heavy duty transport sector and make hydrogen trucks commercially viable for transportation companies.
Chair: Bob Ruddiman, Partner | Head of Oil & Gas, Pinsent Masons
- Sam Bruce, Associate Director, CSIRO Futures
- Carmen Martinez Tauler, Professional Doctorate in Engineering Trainee, TU Delft
- Stephan Windels, Business Unit Manager, Eoly, Colruyt Group
- David Halasz, Lead Project Manager, Bioway s.r.o.