Data Hub Series Season 1 Episode 1: What if there was one Data Platform in Europe
Inspired by the EU Commission’s Strategy for Data, Enlit Europe’s brand new Data Hub Series focuses on the need to put people first in developing technology. As Data is at the core of the Digital Transformation that the Energy Sector is undergoing for the past few years, this hub series aims at promoting episodes focused on data flow and exchange, data-driven innovation, data security and the technologies that enable all that, but with a twist: The consumer is at the core of all strategies and all data related projects we focus on. As part of the Data Hub Series, Enlit Europe Online is organising a series of Webinars or Episodes as we prefer to call them.
What if there was one Data Platform in Europe?
This episode is going to focus on ideas on creating and operating a common data platform ensuring data protection and compliance for all stakeholders. How to make data relevant/meaningful.
• Welcome and introduction of the moderator by Areti Ntaradimou, Content Director Data and Digitalisation Enlit Europe
• Introduction of the Episode and the participants by the moderator, Peter Gönitzer, CEO, Nobilegroup
• Presentation: Sabine Erlinghagen, CEO Digital Grid, Siemens Smart Infrastructure
• Presentation: Thorsten Heller, CEO, Greenbird Integration Technology
• Presentation: Signe Horn Rosted, Vice-President Electricity Markets, Energinet
• Presentation: Olivier Hersent, CEO, Actility
• Presentation: Chantal Genermont, CDO, Enedis
• Panel Discussion with pre-discussed questions based on the presentations
• Final Conclusions and wrapping of the session: Areti Ntaradimou and Peter Gönitzer
Missed Previous Episodes? Watch On Demand: